Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) feeeding fish
2) waitress (oh, at some many places)
3) selling books over the phone
4) babysitting

B) Four Movies you would watch over and over:
1) Stranger than fiction
2) Love actually
3) jallajalla
4) Paris, je t'aime

C) Four places you have lived:
1) perth
2) copenhagen
3) Washington DC
4) Oslo

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) csi
2) coupling
3) smack the pony
4) migrapolis

E) Four places you've been on vacation:
1) mallorca
2) Sharm el sheik
3) Turkey
4) Sweden (Göteborg/Liseberg - juhui)

F) Four Web sites I visit:
1) youtube.com
2) aftenposten.no/politiken.dk
3) blogger.com
4) amiright.com

G) Four of my favourite foods:
1) seafood - anything goes as longs as its well prepared
2) green, red and yellow curries (with lentils or chicken or lamb and lots of crunchy vegetables - I think I'll have this for dinner tonight - yummy)
3) well done fruit smothies with berries and a crunch of ginger (I know, it may not constitute as food, but a good smoothie brightens my day - yes, I'm simple)
4) korinader (yes I know its a herb, but I get tiny little orgasms when I eat koriander flavoured food - especially when its Thai.. Oh - no - now I have en incoming dinner-problem)

H) Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1) any good thai restaurant
2) at the movies
3) in never-neverland
4) in a spa

No comments: