Sunday, October 22, 2006

my contradictions

I so much would like to travel the world and see new places - I'm so afraid of flying

I'm so overconfident and peaceful in my own body - Do you like me? why not? will you please like me?

I follow my emotions up and down - Can this be justified logically and rationally?

I love you - I hate you

I love me - I hate me

Hold me close - Let me go

I long for some peace, quiet, a vacation, relaxation - Doing nothing drives me crazy

I'm a wanderer - Stability's key to happiness

flirt with me, I'm playfull - How come you're so shallow?

Last night I cried myself to sleep - This morning I woke up smiling

I'll tell you all - Respect my privacy

I'm naked - don't undress me

I'll stay right here - Lets go

4 comments:

Aasa said...

Hahaha, great, I recognice myself in ALL of those as well, funny.
Have you tried the Briggs Mayrs test?
I just thought about it when reading this, cause in that test I alwasy get "borderline" a lot of things, like I am on the twist between extrovert /introvert, feeling / thinking, etc....its quite interesting.
It seems a lot of people tend to be more dominated by either reason OR feeling, and then I meet some that are just twisted around by both, and it can be quite peculiar to be in that kinda body :P
Håper det går bra m deg. klem, Åsa

Ejlis said...

no - did not try that test...

I should.

Alt bra her i Oslo.. Høres ut som du har funnet en bra leilighet! Når kommer du til Norge igjen da?

Aasa said...

To tunger har mitt hjerte.
To viljer har mitt sinn.
Jeg elsker deg bestandig,
og jeg blir aldri din.

Dypt i det røde mørket
fikk livet dobbelt form.
Der kurrer det en due.
Der hvisler det en orm.

To tunger har mitt hjerte.
Hør på det likevel.
Bli hos meg og gå fra meg
og frels meg fra meg selv.

Aasa said...

Til Jul blir det vel
:)