Sunday, April 02, 2006

lazy day, new job


So I've spent my day with my feet up. Being lazy. I've sat in my sofa, I've eaten, talked on the phone and packed. Thats it. Thats all folks. But sometimes outer activites are not always a symptom of whats going on in general. On the inside I've been "shit-my-pants" nervous. because tomorrow is my first day at work. A work I really do not feel prepared for. This is it. This is the life of nine to five, steady income and getting up early. Wasn't university suppose to prepare me for this? I feel way unprepared. Most of all, I feel unprepared to get up early every day, around seven in the morning I guess. Normally I only get up at seven if I need to pee and then I crawl back under the duvet. I get physically ill by getting up early. Does that mean I have to be ill for the rest of my job-life?
I'm nervous. But everybody else does it, so I must be capable. Must find my strength, must find my strength.

1 comment:

Aasa said...

Hahah, yes, thats exactly what it means. I have done it for periods, and I NEVER got used to it. Getting up early is for the sun, not humans :P
Good luck then, Hope it went well
:)